CDM, CFPP Informational Webinar - October 2017
Date: October 17 18, 2017
You've likely seen the CDM, CFPP credential after someone's name or heard about the CDM Certification Exam, but what exactly is the credential and how can it affect my career?
This one-hour webinar is designed to educate the viewer on the power of the CDM, CFPP credential and the process involved in obtaining this prestigious certification.
This webinar will answer such questions as:
- What is the CDM, CFPP credential?
- How do I become certified?
- What is the CDM, CFPP exam?
- What is the exam format?
- How do I prepare for the exam?
Katherine Church, RDN
Executive Director, Certifying Board for Dietary Managers
Senior Vice President, Association of Nutrition & Foodservice Professionals
Jay Carino, MBA, CAE
Vice President, Member Services
Association of Nutrition & Foodservice Professionals
- To register, click the "Register Now" button above
- Complete the information regarding facility type (Disregard "Regional Meeting Registration" at the top of the form.)
- Under registration type, select "WEB Member/Non-Member Registration"
- Click the box under "Event Fees" that will say either "Member" or "Non-Member"
- Complete the registration process
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation with registration information and webinar access information